Thorstarter, the first decentralized THORChain-based launchpad and venture DAO, funds and launches the initial decentralized exchange offering (IDO) for THORSwap’s $THOR token. THORSwap is the leading multi-chain, decentralized exchange (DEX) platform powered by THORChain that allows users to perform cross-chain swaps in a permissionless, trustless, and non-custodial manner. THORSwap’s $THOR token will be available to the public for the first time on Thorstarter on November 1st.
THORSwap’s $THOR Token
Following a recent closing of a $ 3.75M round , THORSwap is primed and ready to launch its $THOR token with a Thorstarter IDO. The $THOR Token is designed to incentivize trading and accrue value for token holders.
The $THOR IDO on Thorstarter will involve 2% of THORSwap’s total token supply. For more on $THOR’s tokenomics and utility, read the $THOR Tokenomics Overview. You can also dive deep with infographics on how $THOR will benefit token holders here .
THORSwap’s overall vision for its token and product is to offer four main services:
- Best Interface for THORChain services — The most comprehensive access point for THORChain-specific products and services (e.g. THORNames, Synths, ThorFi)
- DEX Aggregator — Swap thousands of crypto assets across multiple blockchains
- Partner API — A composable API for partners to easily leverage THORSwap-integrated liquidity pools and functionality
- THORChads Rewards Platform — Metaverse home to reward loyal THOR Chads
For more about the THORSwap vision, read their latest roadmap here .
Thorstarter is building a democratized financial network with the capabilities of both a decentralized venture capital firm (venture DAO) and an IDO launchpad. The launchpad offers crucial services to cryptocurrency projects looking to build an early audience, attain the liquidity necessary for success, and roll out their tokens with fanfare with a Thorstarter IDO day.
$THOR Sale on Thorstarter Details
- Date: Monday, November 1st
- Time: 2:00PM UTC
- Location: thorstarter.org
- Structure: Overflow/Batch Sale
- Allocation: 10M $THOR (2% of total supply)
- Raise: $750K
- Price: $0.075